1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Coconut, well thank you. They have their pictures of their band on his website so I figure he can't get mad if I put him on here. Which one the guitar player or the younger? They played out in Hemet California last night.

2. Coconut

Coconut New Member

My uncle used to live in Hemet. I live in L.A. and have been there many times. Are you in Hemet? :y_the_best:

3. nern

nern New Member

Vene: Milo looks alot like my Hoggle. Cute pictures. :wink:

4. vene

vene New Member

Thanks Nern. Hoggle and Milo do look like twins.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Coconut: We"re in L.A. Southern california. Don't want to be too exact. Maybe I can Instant message you. Are you signed in as a regular or a guest. Sign in and I can Instant message you. Maybe you can get to one of their next shows.

6. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

0O0O0o0o0o Frosty!!! LOL

anyways this is me, not the best pic but hey!
    [​IMG]

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Nice picture stormy. Nice to see you meet you. :y_the_best:

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I wanted to add a few pictures of my dog crazy family.

Here's a pic of my Son-In-Law hard at work doing nothing with his side-kick Shank.

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of my GrandSon Jason with his Buddy Shank

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of Shank on his best behavior which is rare.

[​IMG]

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

OHHH, you just gotta love that frecled nose of his. adorable. Wait a sec, I had to see if Jason had freckles too. I still say that man on the couch looks like he could be your hubby. Miss young thang.

10. Marksfamily

Marksfamily New Member

Us

[​IMG]
    Me, my mother in law who was in town, hubby and our baby :D

11. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Welcome to the board! it's very nice to meet you. Your furbabie is adorable!

12. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Hi & Welcome to the Board :eek: You have the most adorable doggie!! :y_the_best:

13. Marksfamily

Marksfamily New Member

Thank you! :mrgreen:

14. nern

nern New Member

Nice pictures Stormy, Lovedapits and Marksfamily. :D

Lovedapits: Shank has the neatest looking nose! I've never seen a dog with colors on its nose like that.

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Welcome aboard Jacks mom. Nice looking family you got there. Ok he was hidding his ciggy huh. Now is Jack a JRT or rat terrier?

16. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I asked that in another thread - he said Jack is probably a Fox terrier mix, although his previous owners thought he was a JRT - hence the name.

He does look sort of like a rat terrier, though, doesn't he?

Jamiya

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Rat terriers do come in the tri-color like that. I guess its all a guess.

18. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Lovesdapits Shank is gorgeous! I love his nose it makes him so unique. 8)

19. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I have to DITTO what everyone else has said... SHANK IS GORGEOUS!! That nose is absolutely phenomenal! I love it! :)

20. Marksfamily

Marksfamily New Member

Hi again! To the rat terrier questions.. now I am :? He could be a rat, I suppose /shrug I'm just going for what his vet said :)

My hubs was indeed, smoking :x ... but not hiding it, he was trying to avoid snoopy from reaching it :lol: