1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What we all look like....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by wtpooh, Oct 11, 2004.

1. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Lucidity..yes i did try to make my icon look like me.thanks

Vene...i hear that a lot w/ that pic...i just dislike taking photos..and feel they come out better when i dont smile..im not tought at all...hehe

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

rcrgal, I can't see your pic or avatar :(

But I'm like you, I hate having my pic taken too. I think the most recent pic I have of me is about 3 or 4 yrs old.

3. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of me and Luna! I was eating roasted soybeans that night, and Luna jumped up and wondered what I was eating. She sniffed the bag, and didn't believe me when I told her that she wouldn't like it, so I laid one down for her to check out. Needless to say, she had no interest in eating it, being that she's the fussiest eater in the world and will only eat food specially created for cats.

You are all lovely looking, by the way. Who knew? :mrgreen:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Great picture Lunaguy! :eek:
    It's nice to have a face to go with the guys names too.
    But now, everytime i read Chessmind's posts, I picture a nine (?) year old dentist... lol :mrgreen:

5. nern

nern New Member

What a nice picture lunaguy....thanks for sharing! :D

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

now thats about the funniest thing ive read in a very long time....

lols lols lmao :lol: :m39: :0017: :0011:

:m26: :m34:

7. vene

vene New Member

I second that Lynn! :mrgreen:

Very nice pic Lunaguy! :y_the_best:

8. kendrick

kendrick New Member

Halaroo had a pic of me up with her, but decided for some reason she didn't want to show me off :lol:

It's hard to find a picture. Had to go through 200 vacation photos and there are only 2 of just me. There was one of the two of us, but it was vetoed so I had to cut my head out of it:

[​IMG]

And another random vacation picture:

[​IMG]

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Awwwww.... what a cutie! :kiss_heart:

10. vene

vene New Member

LO's Halaroo. Is that legal? :mrgreen: You two are such a cute couple! :y_the_best: BTW, I had a parakeet in college that was named Kendrick. LOL's.

11. kendrick

kendrick New Member

You don't run into many Kendricks out there, but there are a few. First bird I've ever heard of though 8)

12. vene

vene New Member

Hee hee. My other parakeet was named Felicia. :mrgreen:

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lols lols lols...."only 2 of me". somehow that just sounds funny. like "hey...whats up with that?? two?? only two?? thanks alot honey..."

great pics kendrick. you have a nice face...im glad halaroo has such a nice hubby, cause she is so nice. and im glad both of you are on the forum...makes it even more family like.... :D :wink:

and btw...i had a parakeet in college too!!! his name was wally. he looked like a walrus when he would fluff his feathers out on his cheeks. he was hysterical. he would get on the dresser...take bobby pins...and one by one...hop over the the edge of the dresser and drop the pin...and watch it with one eye fall to the floor. over and over...lols :D

14. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Nice to meet the guys who recently posted. Nice pictures. Thanks. Luna is a very pretty cat. :)

15. vene

vene New Member

Lynn-
    That's so funny! Kendrick and Felicia were very mean. The only person that they ever liked was hubby. They beaked at everyone else but perched on hubby's shoulders all the time. :shock: :p

Bellack, post a pic when you can and Kyles, and Footsie (where are you?) too.

16. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

uh...by the way lunaguy...did i say nice pic??? :0011:

great pic!!! :eek:

17. thanos

thanos New Member

Your a little hottie!!!!

Anyways, this is my first post on the board and why not drop a few pics along with it. Here are a few pics of me (Thanos), my little lady (Jasmine), and a pic of "Thomas" our black cat (he looks like a lemur.)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Bente

Bente New Member

Great pictures thanos! And welcome to the forum :D

19. vene

vene New Member

:m23: and welcome! What a cute couple Thanos. Looks like you have a very happy family! :eek:

20. nern

nern New Member

Nice pictures Kendrick and Thanos and welcome to the forum. :D