1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What we all look like....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by wtpooh, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL, Bente. That was funny. :mrgreen:

2. solveig

solveig New Member

i am at the moment the newest addition to this forum, so what place better to introduce myself than here?
    my name is solveig antonia, i am 20 years of age and i live in lovely norway. i'm studying to be a florist, and i live with my boyfriend knut arve. together we have two children, rambo and thekle. and yes, they are cats. :)
    and oh!, bente on this forum is my best friend. catmaniacs!

this is a picture of me taken early this year whilst playing around in the woods. (well, not exactly playing, but simply standing there).

[​IMG]

and as this is a forum about cats, here they are:
    *drumroll*

thekle (with rambo in the back)
    [​IMG]

rambo
    [​IMG]

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Welcome to the forums Solveig! Your cats are gorgeous, and you're very pretty too.

4. Bente

Bente New Member

:eek:

Everybody, meet Solveig! Solveig, meet everybody!

Do I get a price for enlisting? :D (If that's the correct word...)

5. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Welcome, solveig!

Great pictures. I especially love the first one of the two cats.

6. solveig

solveig New Member

thank you, thank you... :) better get used to seing pictures of these two honeys. i'll try to get a decent christmassy shot of them, but i'm telling you; these two arent the easiest guys to take pictures of! i'm sure most of you have experienced your cats being unwilling models... :x

7. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Welcome solveig! I recognise that magestic kitty, Thekle! What a beauty!

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

welcom solveig!!! and...like cassie...i recognize that kitty too!!! bente posted his pic a while ago! :eek:

isnt it strange how we can identify so many cats? they are all so individual. the same thing happens out at my horse farm. a new horse will come in, and from time to time, i will say..."hey wait a minute!!! i know that horse!!!!"

lols....

welcome :wink:

9. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

solveig, Rambo is a sleak beauty too. Is he/she solid black? That last pic is a great one. Speaking as an artist...I love the blue highlights. It's funny that both white and black need blue in highlights (again, speaking as an artist).

And Bente taught you well. You came here and straight away posted pics! LOL :lol: :eek:

10. solveig

solveig New Member

rambo (he) is a fullblooded black beauty! i love that picture of him, so i got it framed with a blue passepartout to match the blue in the highlights. i'm not speaking as an artist, but i think he's pretty darned pretty too! :)

i'm eager to get home and start snapping pictures now. having someone to share the pictures with is certainly an extra inspiration.
    :y_the_best:

i'm at bentes hourse now, helping her dyeing her hair. we're about to put hightlights in it. and i'm telling you, kyrre is one handsome young man!

11. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Kyrre is Booger's cyber boyfriend :mrgreen: Kyrre is such a cutie

12. nern

nern New Member

Welcome solveig! Thanks for sharing the photos...they are lovely. :D

13. vene

vene New Member

Hi Solveig! Very nice to meet you and see beautiful pics of your furbabies. More please! :mrgreen:

14. Tasha

Tasha New Member

Hey peoples....

This is what i look like....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My sister and i test driving her new playdough. lol

15. vene

vene New Member

Cool! :y_the_best: Your sister is a cutie! :mrgreen:

16. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

Solveig...welcome, your kitties are soooooo cute!!

17. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

Here's a picture of me....
    [​IMG]

and here's Hunter in the Christmas Tree...
    [​IMG]

18. Bente

Bente New Member

Great pictures Fridaylove and Tasha! :eek:

19. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. We have this thread on the All dogs forum, so I'll repost it here!! LOL...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hey you guys!!!! great photos!!! friday love, you look totally different than i imagined!! lols

samsintentions!! we miss you on the forum!! but i know youre near!! tasha...nice pics!! youre little sister is so cute :D