1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What we all look like....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by wtpooh, Oct 11, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

and vene...you only say that because the chances of rabbit posting her picture is so small...hey!!!!! citizens arrest!!! citizens arrest!!! :m3:

and there are others..... [-X

i.e. eternal flame, chess, deb (deb were comin to get you!!! shes probably in the dog forum), footsie, vene and rabbit of course, lil, kathy, rene, mary, cassie, blueribbon, aussylover, sugarlovespits, kyles, garith,
    pilotkitten, fmgurl....just to name a few..... :wink:

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

First - I thought you had blonde hair. Why? I don't know. And I thought you were older :oops:

3. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

lynnhaz, thanks.

halaroo, was that directed at me? If so, a blonde? :0017: I dye my hair red. Maybe I should go blonde. I don't think it would look too good, though.

I'm always mistaken as older when it comes to posting online - I guess I have an old soul. (If it wasn't directed at me - sorry, I can be an idoit! :oops: )

I think it's great to see that no one looks like what I formed in my head. It gets rid of all pre-conceptions about people. It can open our minds!

Now - I want to see all the camera shy people out there!

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lols lols...am i a little dizzy??? (no offense to blondes...i was one in my younger days!!!)...

i am OLD...halaroo...my bday is this month. i will be forty six.....ugh.....OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD :shock:

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lols lols lucidity... who was she talkin to???? hee hee...

we both posted at the same time....i thought she was talkin to me, but maybe she was talkin to you???!!!! lols...

6. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

lynnhaz,

I bet it was intended for you (maybe?)

I knew I risked looking dumb! Oh well, that's life. :shock:

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

well...im a little dizzy too...and gullible...so, no worries lucidity... :wink: :D

8. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

[​IMG]

HI this is me and my nonfur covered kids!! Gavyn and Taryn, sorry I got kindof a goofy look on my face! also i don't know why it's so small i will try to fix it, oh Vene and rabbit come on now get over yourselves and post a pic!!!!!! :p

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: cute pic sugarlp....!!! thanks for posting!!! :y_the_best:

10. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

ok I think I fixed it and i also added a pic of me and one of my dogs Jayson.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one's like three yrs. old tho I was still blonde! :mrgreen:

11. Bente

Bente New Member

It's so much fun to finally see what everybody looks like :eek:

Off course, nobody should post pictures if they don't feel like it....
    But, Veneeeeeeee, please. And Rabbit too :wink:

I'm a huuuuge picture fan, in fact I'll post one more. This time of the both of us:

[​IMG]

12. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: that is soooooo much better!!!! wonderful pics!!!! your kids are adorable....and btw...thats not a "weird expression" in the first pic! its a great pic...of all!

and bente...that picture is a winner!!! :wink:

13. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

i only have one pic..and its about 3 yrs old..but i still look the same..and no im not mad in this pic..i just dont like to smile..lol
    [​IMG]

14. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Sorry for all the confusion! I was talking to Lynn. 46 isn't old and you certainly don't look like you're in your 40s in that picture!

15. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Well, I'm hesitant to post a picture but I am going to be brave and do it. It is nice to put a face to a name and everyone is so pretty.

A lot of you are younger that I originally thought. It is surprising to see a different face than the one I pictured in my head.

And lynnhaz, I'm older than you so don't feel old, although I feel that I'm young in spirit.

Here is a picture of me with my daughter, lucidity, who is also on this board and who posted a picture of herself earlier. We were in Las Vegas when this was taken.
    [​IMG]

16. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I didn't know you two were mother and daughter! How wonderful!

Is it just my biased opinion, or are all cat-lovers beautiful people? :D

17. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

No bias! You are absolutely correct halaroo! Beautiful people inside and out!

Mother and daughter! I never knew. How neat!

18. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Yep, that's me and my mom. I told her about this board months ago and got her hooked.

And I think all cat lovers are beautiful!! Inside and out!

19. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

that is such a great picture of you guys...sunset and lucidity!!! i think it is wonderful that both of you are a member of the forum. ive told my mom about the forum....but she doesnt know how to use a computer....

shes a total cat person though....

my sister is too..she has three cats, my mom has two. :wink:

20. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Thanks for the complements. Lucidity did get me hooked on this board a little while back and it has been so much fun coming here and sharing cat experiences and pictures. The people here are so nice and now I know beautiful, too, inside and out. Don't be afraid to put your picture on here. Everyone is beautiful....if you love cats, how can you not be.