1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What we all look like....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by wtpooh, Oct 11, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

bente!!! i just noticed in your picture...youre on the forum!!!!!!

:kiss_heart: :qm2: :m27: :qm3: :qm4: :m29: :m23: :m33:

:wink: :y_the_best:

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Uhm, actually I'm not... Or I am right now, but not on the picture 8-[

So sorry to bring you down honey, but it's the MSN Messenger :m38:
    But thanks for all the smilyes and kitties anyway!

3. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

By the way, Bente, I love the pic with the kitty on your back. It's very cute. :D

4. vene

vene New Member

Sunset and Lucidity, I'm so happy you two are related and share the same interests! I am honored to have met you both! :qm1:

5. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

Hey everyone! don't be disappointed, now! I'll probably post my pic tomorrow! (I gotta wait until Patrick's bro isn't here so I can steal his webcam for a lil bit to take a pic of me, I lost my computer yesterday because the previous owner decided she wanted it back :| . So I don't have any pictures).

But don't worry! All of you that want to see ugly 'ol me will get to tomorrow afternoon! :p

6. nern

nern New Member

Sunset and lucidity, I had no idea you guys were related either!
    That is a great picture of the both of you.
    :D

7. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

this is me a few years ago i still look the same just my hair is straight w/ some highlights....i just do my hair like that when i am going out...

[​IMG]

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

You are beautiful, too, FMgurl.

I hope more people post their pictures.

I wonder if anyone else has relatives on here. So far it seems like lucidity and I are the only ones.

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Also, I was just thinking. We must have some guys on the board, too. It would be nice to see some guy pictures. I'm sure they are all handsome.

10. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

*taps hands on the desk* can i get a drum roll PLEASE?

And here i am... u poor, poor things...

[​IMG]

i am only wearing make up coz i was getting ready to go to an interview i never got. oh well. the interviewer guy was HOT i couldnt concentrate. :oops:

11. nern

nern New Member

Good pictures FMgurl and Eternal Flame....you both look very nice. :D

12. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

dang!!!! fmgurl and eternal flame....are you guys models...or what???

great photos :m7: ...im serious....

you both are beautiful!!! :y_the_best:

13. vene

vene New Member

Absolutely, you are a bunch of beauties LOL's. EF, don't hit me. [-o< I thought you were 2x the size you are. LOL's.

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lols lols vene....i thought she was a heavy smoker for some reason...and had short blonde hair...

isnt that funny how we imagine differently???

now...about this post....

now thats......what im talkin about...... :y_the_best: :wink:

15. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

:mrgreen: :lol: 8-[ :0017: :m39:

lol i'm onlt 110 pounds thank u *giggles* and i'm really allergic to ciggy smoke. *shakes head* well, i'm glad we got this all cleared up LOL :mrgreen:

as for ME being model-istic BAH Gurl hell yeah.

*eyes shift* yes yes.. where are the hot guys.. i know they are out there...

16. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

Okay, well, here's my ugly pic!

I'll post a better one sometime, I just took this one today and I'm soooo tired! I didn't even bother to adjust the lighting or anything. I got like, 2hrs of sleep last night, ugh. I'm downing coffee as we speak just to keep awake!

Here's my ugly face:

[​IMG]

17. Bente

Bente New Member

You are NOT ugly, you have to stop saying that [-X
    You are beautifull, and youre picture is great! I love your t-shirt! :y_the_best:

Now, Veneee.... It's your turn :mrgreen:

18. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

:m31: haha. Aww you're such a sweetie! Thanks, I love this shirt too! (Even though it makes me look like a little kid!)

Eh, Maybe I just feel ugly right now because I feel like a zombie! :0010:

19. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

darkrabbit213: u remind me of my cousin i almost feel over backwards in my chair when i seen ur pix.. till i seen where u were from :oops: .. i havent talked to my cousin in years.. but she lives in florida soooo....and i know what u mean about the no sleep deal. i havent had any either so i can relate!!! :shock:

and thank u all 4 comenting on my pix :m31: ... as far as the model goes... not my style. i hate makeup and getting all dressed up.. its jeans and tee shirt 4 me :0008: .. i only do my hair once in a great while (barley ever) so i dont think i could handle the whole model deal...lol [-X nothing aginst them, just not 4 me....

20. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

FMGurl, I have a cousin that lives in florida, too!

Her name is Tammy, we look kind of alike. But I'm cuter! :wink: