1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What we all look like....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by wtpooh, Oct 11, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

YEP!!! thats right. when i was at the hospital in the baby room my grandparents came to see me...but little did they know that the nurse had put my crib by the window so they could see me. so....as they were standing there...my grandma said..."oh look!!! what a darling little chinese baby!!!" and my mom...who was standing there...said..."mom...thats your granddaughter!!" lols lols :lol:

so...moni and i...have many connections...strange coincidences in our stories...and a kinship that might be from a different lifetime. who knows!!!

thank you eternal flame.... :wink:

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Wow, this is giving me chills reading your posts vene and lynnhaz. Very interesting. I find the paranormal fascinating. Thanks for letting me know your situation.

3. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

:eek: Yeah! Thank you Vene and Dark Rabbit for posting a picture! You are both Beautiful!!!

Thank you all for making this post a success. I love getting that email saying there is a new reply to this post!

You are all such great people!!!

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

rcrgal1131 - your picture on page 3 is not showing, at least on my computer. Could you post it again?

Mary_NH - We haven't seen your picture yet. You can do it. Would love to see what you look like.

5. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

Hey! Yeah!

Mary, where's your pic??! I posted! Now you have to! :wink:

Can't wait to see your pic :eek:

6. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I can see rcrgal's picture OK...

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

rcgal...i cant see it either....

vene...pumpkin is so adorable in the picture...i keep going back to look at him...hes a doll...

8. vene

vene New Member

Thanks, she's a real doll, a redhead! I can't see the pic either. Mary posted her pic before! Please post it again! :qm1:

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hey!!! i always thought pumpkin was a boy!!! :oops:

10. vene

vene New Member

Sorry Lynn, maybe I never said Pumpkin was a "she." :p

11. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

wow I just realized I am the only chubby chick on here!!! lol but who cares just making an observation anyway just wanted to say how buetifull everyone is and are we a group of damn good lookin women or what???
    ummmm....where are the guys anyway are there really no guys or are they just intimidated by everyone's buety??!! lol :mrgreen:

12. venom

venom New Member

am i the only guy around who likes cats? thats saying soething.... well anyway i have no pics(no digital) but im 16 and im in NJ

13. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

me :roll:
    along with Zeus and Tilly :p

[​IMG]

14. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

BTW Rabbit - you are a nice looking young lady...and don't let anyone tell you different

15. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Nice to see what you look like Mary_NH....another beautiful person in and out. Cute kitties, too.

16. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

Venom just wanted ta tell ya ididn't have a web cam or digital either I just put some pics on a picture CD, I got it made at Eckerd it cost four bucks then ya just upload them on photobucket and post that easy!

17. vene

vene New Member

Mary, thank you for the beautiful picture. What a loving home environment! :p :eek:

18. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

mary!!! you are exactly as i pictured you!!! great pic. :wink: i love your kitties!!! and zeus is a BIG boy... :shock: hes a thirteen pounder!! :eek:

19. nern

nern New Member

Thanks for sharing Mary...that is a very nice picture of you and your babies. Zues really is a big boy...he looks huge in that picture.

20. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

aww Thanks Mary!

and Lynn, Mary looks just like I had pictured too!! We mjust have some kind of psychic link! :roll: