1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What we all look like....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by wtpooh, Oct 11, 2004.

1. venom

venom New Member

oh i can put a pic up, i just dont want too :y_the_best:

2. venom

venom New Member

oh i can put a pic up, i just dont want too :y_the_best:

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

better be careful rabbit...your pic will end up inside vene's and mine. :shock:

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

LOL Lynnhaz.

Chessmind - where it your picture?

5. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I think we need to be content with seeing pictures of his kitties and his dental office. I'm pretty sure that's all we're getting from him!

6. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

*random sounds of crashing can be heard before Flame comes into view kicking a garbage pail from her foot and muttering*

okay! *smiles brightly* i'm late again... but i've read all the replies and seen ALL the BEAUTIFUL faces of you guys.

(and vene, lynn as always u both are very very welcome. *nuzz*)

u know it's so cool seeing these faces... i like the ones that show peeks of your homes too... makes it feel all friendly and personal, and makes me realise theres more in your house then just the furbabies lol

7. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

here is me & the family last christmas photo

[​IMG]

megan Matthew our kids & scott my hubbie

8. Bente

Bente New Member

You're beautiful Kathy! And you have a beautiful family :eek:
    I love the christmas setting :D

9. vene

vene New Member

Great family Picture Kathy! :love_y_t_much:

10. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Such a beautiful family kathy5.

12. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

really cute family photo, kathy. i love your pics!!! you always submit really great pics!!! :eek:

13. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Here's me and hubby in the quad between the World Trade Center towers a few years ago...I grew up in NY and took him there on vacation and he absolutely LOVED it! He's glad to have had the priviledge to have experienced the towers before their demise. It was an amazingly cold and windy day!

[​IMG]

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

oh cassie...thats a sweet pic of you and your hubby. at the towers makes it even more special. thank you for sharing your pic!!!! :eek:

15. vene

vene New Member

Cassie, awwww, what a terrific pic! :eek:

16. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Thanks :) It's one of my personal favorites. Can ya tell that I refuse to be my age? LOL

17. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

If EF is the girl I think she is, she was a beautiful little child the last time I saw her - long, curly auburn hair and gorgeous blue eyes, who loved nature and all of its creatures - a breath-takingly beautiful child (she still is, but is a glorious woman now). If not, the resemblance is AMAZING. :)

18. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

I just talked to my sister and you ARE that same little girl!!!

:eek:

EF, 20+ years ago you and I would pick ladyslippers and lupins on the side of the road, I would give you underducks on the swing, we would swim and play with barbies, and have acorn fights :0009: and catch butterflies. :) :qm4:

And walk to that crazy pink store with the gas pumps in the front. :shock:

You lived across the street from our cottage with your mom, dad and brother, and then your parents split up and I never saw you again. :(

How you've grown! I'm so glad you're doing well and are happy!! :-k

19. vene

vene New Member

What an amazing story Karen. Where's your pic?

20. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

I can't believe what a small world it is! :) I had thought of her often because I was older and felt so protective of her and wondered what ever happened to her, and I find her here of all places, and living a street away! She was so little and sweet, vene, a tiny little slip of a thing that loved sunshine and all things "earth". And I'll shut up now because she'll be all embarrassed and mad at me and her face will be the color of Raz's fur!
    :wink:

Heheheh...I figured that was coming! I have them at work so I'll try to post one later on in the week.