1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

whats teh easist picture tool?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Oct 7, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

like photo island, picture trial image station??

thanks

honeybear

2. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

i use photobucket.com, and it gives you all of the codes and links right at the bottom of each picture so you can share them. tinypic.com is very simple too if you don't want to create an account or an album and just want to upload a quick photo.

3. vene

vene New Member

Try photobucket, I think presently, photoisland is not taking in new members:

The most popular ones are Photoisland and Photobucket. They are both free.

From EternalFlames's post:
    Quote:
    Posting images is simple. Just get a photohosting account with a place such as photobucket.com

Upload your picture. At the mentioned site, it gived u 3 formats for the picture. 3 codes. u want the code with the at the front. Just copy and paste the whole code into your thread window.

Simple as that Smile Good luck and cant wait to see the pictures!

From Chessmind's old post:

Quote:
    Go to [url=http://www.photoisland.com]www.photoisland.com[/url]

Choose the sign-up free and fill out the membership form. Go to Upload Pictures and use the BROWSE button to browse to where you have the pictures saved on your computer. Choose UPLOAD. On the left side of the screen choose MY ALBUM LIST: Personal (or whatever you named your album) This will display your pictures. Click on one. Now on the left choose LINK FOR AUCTION. Copy the URL FOR YOUR PHOTO.

Now come back to Auspet. In your post click on "[img]"%20(it's%20located%20above%20where%20you%20type%20in%20your%20message,%20next%20to%20'List'%20and%20'URL.'%20It's%20one%20of%20the%20grey%20boxes%20on%20the%20upper%20right).%20Then%20paste%20the%20URL%20FOR%20YOUR%20PHOTO%20then%20click%20"" again (after your URL link). Good luck.

For a free avatar, pic under your name read this thread:

http://www.auspet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4947

Or just pay Auspet $9.99 through Paypal and they'd host the avatar for you. Good luck and have fun. Can't wait to see all your pics! Mr. Green

BTW, for a picture banner signature, ask EternalFlame. :mrgreen: :p

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

thanks! I will try photobucket, I saw chessminds post for photo island was perplexed because there was nowhere to create a membership, so they must be closed.

got a new digital camera, so I cant start posting pics
    gewn, luv you pic of your chiuaua and husky

honeybear

5. Rene

Rene New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: cant wait to see the pictures. I also use photobucket.com it also has had a few problems but it works most of the time

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I just FTP my photos up to the free web space that most service providers give you. :)

9. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I've experimented with a few, and like smugmug.com. You can upload short vids, too, for a small membership fee.

10. Angie

Angie New Member

I am using photo bucket at the moment. But when I post my pics in the signature, they are huge.
    :(

11. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I use tinypic.com