1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What's the real deal with shipping?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ntengwall, Sep 17, 2004.

1. janeair

janeair New Member

Yeah, we will be driving about 18 hours one way coming home -- but we happened to find a puppy from a highly-recommended breeder that would be the right age during our annual "Down South" road trip. It's not a trip I would easily be able to make at any other time of the year.

We would have considered shipping from this breeder, since we felt she really knows her stuff, but then we would have had to wait till spring :( as it is already too cold here (at least at night), to meet the airline temperature requirements.

And we didn't want to wait that long!!!

But it is definitely a good idea to do your research...

Now I am trying to figure out our stops for the ride home, and make sure we have all the supplies we need to travel with our furbaby, who will be about 3 1/2 months old at the time...

Cheers. Jane

2. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

3. janeair

janeair New Member

Wow, thanks. THere is so much information out there.

Kinda fun thing to do instead of the work I'm supposed to...

Good thing I'm my own boss (of course, clients have a habit of wanting their work done...)