1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Whats Your Cats Most Weird ..............

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, May 30, 2006.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

And Funny Behavior................
    My cat Jay, he steals the kids bunched up little socks from the clean Wash Basket.. :shock: :shock:

Then He runs with them making a funny Purring sound, like he has found a prize or something.. :roll: :lol:

Whats Your Cats weirdest Habits or behavior??????

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Zeus has so many weird habits can't list them all.
    The funniest though is my Missy with her purple glove. She's a very quiet Siamese unless she has her purple glove in her mouth...then she wanders around the house giving out a good ole meezer yowl.

3. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

YAAAAAY Zeus!!!! *cheers* :0018: *coughs* ok sorry. im his fan club. :roll:

Anyway those are some cute stories and i think i'm gonna love reading this thread!

Raz has many weird things he does, like coming in with me to the bathroom when i'm washing my hair. i just get on my knees and haunch over the side... so there he is standing up front elbows casually on the tub beside me 'watching' everything. i really need to get a pic of that. *sigh*

Last night he was flipping one of his furry mice all over the house in huge flipping arcs. it was like he was playing fetch with himself.

Lex... Lex drools. and drools...and yeah, drools. And lays there... flops...purrs... Lex isn't very exciting lol

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Copper has a sock fettish too! He does the same thing! He also will get in the laundry basket (when it's empty lol) and "hide" in it until Brie the dog comes by. Then he'll launch himself out of it at her. He outweighs her by ONLY 5 pounds now! He's lost 5 pounds!!! Whoo Hooo!!

5. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Gracie "talks" to you. You can have your little conversation with her, some of it actually sounds like human language, lol. She also won't eat her food unless you at least play with it. She WILL NOT eat it otherwise. Her food is in the garage, and she will stand at the door and meow because she's hungry. You can go and show her the food, and she'll sniff it, but until you shift it around in the bowl, she refuses to eat it, lol.