1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

when is it a good age to start training my shih tzu?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by lingling, Apr 19, 2004.

1. lingling

lingling New Member

hi
    i have my shih tzu LING-LING for a almost a week now, she is 8 week old. i would like to know how old should she be before i can start training her on comands. All i am doing right now is house training her and to my surprize she is doing really well. please any advice will help. And is you would like to give me more advices about anything on my puppy, i would appreciate it.

thanks cindy

2. nern

nern New Member

Now would be a fine time to start. I started with Natalie as soon as I got her at 7 wks old. I started with the basics like sit, lay down and give paw.

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

As nern mentioned, start now!!! :y_the_best:

I started with training as soon as my pups came home, then a couple weeks later they started puppy classes!

Have fun & good luck! :D