1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

where can i get a maltipoo?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by doll, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamalonglegs

mamalonglegs New Member

I dont think anyone thinks your were jumping on them, so no worries. I do have a question about the topic of BYB....I agree that they should not be supported 100% BUT here is my dilema...whether or not my pup was from a BYB...probably somewhat....the puppy is HERE on this earth and needs a home...so because the breeder is bad, no one should buy their puppies? So what is to become of the puppies that no one buys?? Such a sad cycle, you know? Dont buy them to put the BYB out of business...but....the puppy is here and what is to become of them if no one responsible gives them a loving home? Catch 22 I suppose! Oh well, about the main subject....try furbaby rescue website, lots of little ones who need homes as well!
    Everyone Take Care!!
    Melissa

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Madeline is a little cutie and as i say i do not dislike crosses as i own one and would change her for the world.

I have never owned a cross breed and only got Ice because she was not being looked after properly and was really bad with a worm problem and i just could not sit back and watch the dog get worse.

What annoys me mainly is people that deliberatly put lets says labrador and poodle together and give them a name like labradooble and pass them off as a new rare breed and there is alot of people out that guliable enough to believe it.

But again there is some very cute mixes out there. Most of them end up in shelters or worse put to sleep because they have health problems or not what the buyer wanted.

Mike

3. madeline

madeline New Member

I think that its mostly the large breeds that end up in the shelters, as I have looked quite often. Most of these little dogs that are under 10 lbs rarely end up in a pound, they are loved and pampered. I agree with you when it comes to large breeds, my Sister Inlaw has a Golden Doodle, It is a lovely dog, but they dont really look after it the way it should be, they are always shaving it down as they dont keep up the grooming and its so expensive to get them cut, so if they dont want that lovely coat why they didnt get a short haired dog I dont know and the outrageous price they charge for these dogs is ridiculous. Alot of people do not like poodles, but they like their coats, so thats why you have all these poodle mixes, also poodles are pretty smart, I have a 13 year old, but I dont know how many people I have come across over the years telling me they dont like poodles, but they like all these mixed breeds. I have had poodles all my life, this is the first mix I have had. I started out looking for a purebred minature poodle but the breeders around here said they were having alot of joint problems with them at the moment so that is why there were hardly any around. So Madeline came into my live

4. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

Mike, I didn't take any offense either.... seriously, no worries here! :) Thanks for trying to clear it up ....but we're "cool" :)

I think the picture of the dog with boots on sounds funny too...hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.