1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

where do your cats sleep?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Missy sleeps tucked up against my belly, Tilly behind my knees and Zeus right in my face - I have to admit (never to them though) I do sleep better without them...but I love having them there with me

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Moe sleeps on on my hip or between my legs, sometimes on my husband. I'm definitely much happier when she sleeps on him! She only weighs 6 pounds but it still bothers me. I never have the heart to kick her off though. If I move around too much in the night, she sleeps on the floor by my bedroom door.

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Mary. :D I got this cat bed at IKEA a few months ago and Romeo loves to sleep on the top portion. It's pretty cute when they are both up there sleeping together. It also makes a wonderful scratching post.

[​IMG]

Romeo and Juliet also like to sleep in the olive green bucket chair and on the bed with me. In the last month Juliet has found a closet area that has my sweaters folded in it and she really likes to sleep in there. I've been leaving it open for her so that she can take a snooze in there anytime she wants.

4. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I sleep on my side. This morning I woke to Wrigley curled up in my stomach, Yoda at my head, and Kyttyn and Cubby together behind my knees.

If Kyttyn is bothering Wrigley...she chooses to sleep here...
    [​IMG]

5. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Chloe loves to sleep on me when I'm watching TV. I have to sit indian style so she can curl up on my lap.

Otherwise, all the critters like to sleep on the bed with my husband and myself. They like to tuck in wherever they can, or just hang out at our feet.

I'm glad I have a king size bed.

6. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

anywhere they want but they love the couch or my water bed best

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

great pics kathy!!! wtpooh...how in the world does your kitty get up that high???

max takes up about half the bed. he lays next to me, completely racked out...stretched out as long as he can...across the bed....he is really funny too when he lays down...he kinda flops down and stretches out at the same time...not normal....not like cats do...

mikey...just recently started sleeping with me and max :eek: ...he curls up next to me...by my side...normal...like cats are supposed to....lols...

i sleep better with them there.... :oops:

8. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Heehee...she jumps silly......

Just kidding :lol: There is a shelving unit, just to the right, that she uses to hop up there. She has no problem jumping down from the top though...

Kathy....I loved those pictures!

9. Bente

Bente New Member

Kyrre sleeps wherever he wants, but he has a few favourite spots.
    One is on my lap when I'm in front of the computer, I also have to sit indian style :wink:

Another favourite is on the back of the couch:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And in his basket:
    [​IMG]

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

My kitties sleep all over the place. Socks loves to sleep on me but I don't sit still long enough for her to get too settled in, plus she is about 15 pounds and gets heavy fast.. She loves lying next to me on the bed...also next to me on the sofa.

Mittens likes so sleep on the bed in the guest room but she sleeps on my bed with Socks and me sometimes. She moves around alot. She also really likes to sleep on my husband's tummy while he is lying on sofa watching TV.

11. vene

vene New Member

Great pics everyone! :eek: The kids sleep wherever they want but when the weather turn cold, they are snugglebums! Monty is always by the feet, Rene between the legs, Milo wrapped around the head or neck and Pumpkin on the chest or by the side. They are way better than electric blankets!

12. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

I'll post some pics later..

My kitties usually like to sleep inside drawers, the litter box (is that normal?!)
    on my bed, in my lap when I'm on the computer, or all curled up in & on their kitty condo. :p

Great pics!

Kathy, what are your kitties names? In the 3rd pic kitty looks like he's 'chillin!

wtpooh, Wrigley's (?) nap spot looks so comfy! I just hope he doesn't fall!! :wink:

Bente, I just love little Kyrre! In the basket and ont he couch! Such a cutie :p .

13. nern

nern New Member

My cats sleep mostly in boxes or in the laudrey basket if they have the opportunity. When some of them sleep in my bed Bean sleeps right on my pillow wrapped around my head, Chieve sleeps between my feet or if I'm laying on my side he lays right across the side of me and the this morning I woke up with Bella squished next to me between me and the wall. Hoggles favorite place to sleep is on a shelf above the computer or right on top of the monitor.
    Great pictures Kathy!

14. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Romeo has to be as close to my face as possible..usually sleeping on my neck...Caesar is usually tucked up against my legs..and Jazzy..well she sleeps in the living room bc she still cant sleep w/ the kittens..and i think she is still kinda mad at me for bringing them home..lol..

15. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

well my babies sleep wherever they drop!!!lol :oops: they r 4ever playing sooo where they stop to take a rest bathtub sink drawers wherever but their fav place is on me... except sassy she sleeps on my moms head well wraped around her head at night but garfeild has to be the same way he gets up over by head and wraps his body around me or has to be laying next to me when im on my side and try and suck on my arm.. simba likes under the covers at my feet or next to my head so he can grrom my hair.. chyanne has to lay on me where ever she can my feet belly legs arms whatever... and then the dog has to be under the covers next to my legs....

16. Mechanix

Mechanix New Member

Nitro has his own pillow on the bed and he sleeps on it. He is a very big cat so most of the time he lays across his pillow, has his head on mine or my wifes and his rear on the other<most of the time mine and he hits me with his tail :lol:

17. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

hi
    kittys names are taz, my big orange fellow & emily Is the tiger kitty