1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where is everyone this week?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Apr 15, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Jst seems the board is kinda quiet I guess people are on easter vacation

honeybear

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I think its all the nice weather for most people.

It snowed here last night. I almost cried when I woke up today. I was in shorts and a tank top 2 days ago.

3. catrastrophe

catrastrophe New Member

It snowed in Mississippi yesterday!!! Wow! Now it is 70 degrees again! :cry: I miss winter!!!

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

catasstrphe, youe dont like 70 degree weather? boy you would hate where i live where it is over 100 every day in teh summer.

Weve had a wonderful spring int low 80s but normally we are in this 50s this time of year, but brrr winters back c cold and rainy today

honeybear

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

it was 21 here 2 days ago. I think that's in the late 60's early 70's for Farenheit.

it was horrible to wake up to snow. I become such a hermit. Harley doesn't even want to go out. She just sleeps.

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

OMG Jake and Wylie love the snow and I mean LOVE they become different dogs when they are in it

honeybear

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

My husky loves the snow!! (duh!) But I hate it, I live in the country and everything is a long drive for us. Anyway its been going back and forth between 70 degrees and 15 and rainy! I wish the rain would stop, we are going on our 3rd day here. My doggies are misrable they cant stay outside.

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

3dogsIhave, I know what you mean about the rain. poor Wylie who just loves to be outside sits under the porch longingly wishing the rain would go away. On the other hand, Jake is a cuoch potato and only steps outside to go to the bathroom ir if we are outside, boy you guys are getting some bad weather - amazing a 50 degree temp change in one day

honeybear

9. catrastrophe

catrastrophe New Member

I grew up in Texas(summer normally 105-115...)....I hate any type of hot weather!!!

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I hate hot weather, I hate cold weather, rainy weather. I am just very hard to please. I love spring though perfect mix of everything!

11. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

if you hate hot weather dont ever come here in spring summer and autumn haha.

12. catrastrophe

catrastrophe New Member

I would never come there! Too many poisonous things!

13. Jody

Jody New Member

I've been on holidays for the last week in sunny queensland and it was sooooo nice. Jasper travelled great and didn't want to come home and leave Miah behind. I checked in on the site every now and then.....But I'm back now............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jody