1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

why why why! r.I.P SWORDTAIL!!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by pookiepets, Jun 24, 2005.

1. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

ok well one of our swordtails dies i think the white fish was bothering it. one of u guys told me they were just playing. i really dont know wat to do!!! this is really bad since the kids are gonna be mad! i really dont know wat to do! this is sooo scary get a new fish! wat should i do with the white platy i think it killed the sword tail

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

There could have been many reasons why the swordtail died, other than the platy killing it. If you really believe that the with platy killed it then you can probably work out a trade with your LFS for another platy or swordtail.

3. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

yes at petco, some days earlier its fins were torn well petco has 15 dai return and all i need is to take the fish / water sample :cry: