1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Witt Painting

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Maisey, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Maisey

Maisey New Member

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh now thats cool! did you do that?

3. Maisey

Maisey New Member

Yes!...well sort of. I took the photo and then messed with it in PaintShopPro using the effects tools, I think it looks cool...but then i have had tons of coffee this morning, it may not look the same this evening.

4. Samsintentions

lol...thats funny too much coffee!!! :shock:

I don't do caffeine. Glad, because I get a sugar high, and thats enough for me!!

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hehe, it looks like a paint-by-number now. :D

Jamiya

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I don't see it?

7. Hey Maisey, That's neat! I would blow it up, put in on a canvas and just let people assume you painted it :lol: that way you wouldn't be lying, just being a WOMAN...if you know what I mean? :roll:

Susan

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Ok I expected to see a picture of Witt painting! That is cool though. Neat all the things you can do with a computer. I cant paint my name let alone my dog!

9. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hey thats cool i have paintshop on my pc i will have to try that with some of my pics lol

mike

10. Jody

Jody New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW that looks really great.

Jody

11. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Seriously guys! HOw come I'm the ONLY one that can't see it?!

EEK! Am I blind, hmmm....nope, don't think so....could be an excuse for another dog though. :shock: :lol:

12. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hey great idea bully!! Wonder if my hubby would go for that?

13. Maisey

Maisey New Member

I'd be happy to e-mail it to you bully...just need your addy.

14. Jules

Jules New Member

that's looks good Maisey- I thought it was digital.
    I am actually an illustrator and did a painting of one of my dogs the other day- I'll one day get around to putting some doggy pics here one day. I am also working on a dog sculpture made from cement for the garden. I love dogs as a subject for art as they give it a lighthearted and fun feel.

*KNOBBLES*

15. Maisey

Maisey New Member

I envy you! The closest I can come is using the effects in PSP. My grandfather was a painter and I always wished I had his talent. There is an artist who frequents the Catahoula board who did a painting of someones dog and it's absolutely vibrant and wonderful...I have wanted to ask her about the cost of having her do one of my dogs but haven't been sure about how to approach the subject of money. It isn't that I don't think her work is worth zillions...it's incredible, but I may not be able to afford it.

16. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Maisey, I can FINALLY see it!!

Looks great, awesoem job!!
    8)

17. Samsintentions

ok, here's Char in paint!
    [​IMG]

18. Samsintentions

19. puttin510