1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

World's smallest cat Mr. Peebles

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Jan 1, 2005.

1. vene

vene New Member

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

arwww...he's such a cute little thing. I wish someone were in the pic with him so that we could see the scale better. 3 lbs...sheesh, my hubby lays bigger....err...ummm...never mind ;)

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol Cassie :mrgreen:

He is sweet! There is something dwarf-ish about him, so cute :love_y_t_much:

4. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww how cute!!imagin wen he was a kitten he must have been tiny!! :kiss_heart:

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

aww he is cute..but this is weird

"He was very cute and I asked the owner if I could have him. She said, 'Yes, if you can catch him."

She wasnt too attatched was she

6. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

perhaps it was a stray? either way he is just adorable!

7. vene

vene New Member

I was upset when I read that. Perhaps it was said in jest?

8. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

prolly was vene :)

he's adorable. makes me think about Raz and how small he is for his age. he's about the size of a bag of sugar now lol and! he's 6months old tomorrow :)

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lols...funny...but, my first thought was...he looks like an owl!!! lols :D

10. luna

luna New Member

Mr Peebles is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Cute little kitty. :)

12. bffdaisy

bffdaisy New Member

I work with Mr. Peebles!

Hi, I am new to this site. I came across it when I was looking to see what webpages are up for Mr. Peebles. I ACTUALLY WORK WITH HIM!! I just moved to Pekin, IL in Dec and started working the vet clinic where he is. I didn't even know about him til after I was hired. I do get to see him at least once a week. I have a couple pics, but they are just of him. I will try to get me in once so you can see his size. If anyone has any questions about him, please let me know. If I can't answer them, I can ask Dr. Sassman and get back to you :D

13. Ginger

Ginger New Member

wow can't wait to see more pictures of him! Does he live at the vet clinic?

14. vene

vene New Member

:m23: and welcome! Since the employees are part owners of Mr. Peebles, I take it you won't be in trouble for updates and pics of him. In that case, we want tons of pics! :m7: Is he still 3 lbs.?

15. eman

eman New Member

i clicked on the link, but cant see him.... :(

16. vene

vene New Member

17. bffdaisy

bffdaisy New Member

Peebles is doing great! Still at the same weight even though he still eats every 4 hours. He comes into the office with Robin, a co-owner and vet tech, about three or four times a week. I have pics on my digital cam in his cute little sweater but my PC is in the shop. So I havent been able to upload them yet :( Hopefully soon though!

18. bffdaisy

bffdaisy New Member

I have some pics

Ok I have pics of him....how do I get them on here? Thanks! Denise

19. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi Denise,

To post a picture:

1) Go to www.snapfish.com (it's free).

2) Upload your pics.

3) Right click on the pic and then click on "properties" and copy the URL address.

4) Paste the URL address with the "img" tags. You can either click on the "img" tags above or you can type it in. It should look like this:

[​IMG]

5) Then click submit.

Can't wait to see them!

20. bffdaisy

bffdaisy New Member

New pics of Peebles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]