1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Worst week ever!! - off topic

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by bullylove1, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

bully- :lol: I am laughing out loud at work! My home computer is messed up too! And I always think that I can't ever get a job where I can't check the site till mine is fixed! Ohhh is that sad! What have you been doing and what do you really want to do? Isn't it strange that we will stay at a job that makes us miserable, where we are not treated well, sometimes even abusively, and we take it till something MAKES us leave. Yet, if I see a stranger abusing a pet or child in public, I will shred them without thinking. We are worth more, we just forget. Of course, I would FEEL worth more if George Clooney called and told me he could not live without me..... Hear that George? I am waiting!!!!!!!!!!! :y_the_best:

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh yea. I share your psychotic cleaning disorder. I like to call it: "Anxiety relief through frenzied cleaning"

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Oh Sargesmom: I am still waiting for Bono to show up on my door step. All though I would settle for Bon Jovi if I had too ( :oops: ) hehe

My last job was so abusive. I stayed there for over a yr. and ran the company while the owner was off galavanting. When I moved into my new house I wrote an email to a friend telling him about it as well as bit**ing aboutmy boss. I think I said something like "Gosh, why won't he get hit by something? Even a small truck to check him into reality?" hehe well needless to say he found the email and fired my the next day. Still don't know how he saw it. But it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I was in a rut.

I am a private contractor right now and do administrative stuff. I start school in Sept. to do youth counselling then a degree in social work so although I will never be a rich woman I know I will always help someone in need.

That is until Bono knocks, then i might disappear for a couple of yrs. :D

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Ahh yes Bono..... though, now that I'm older, Dave Matthews gets my vote! I want to feel bad, but I am laughing about the intercepted e-mail! That sounds like a TV show! Not that anything like that has ever happened to me... :shock:

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

It was sooo bad. I just sat there trying not to laugh.

My friends always say if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all so I wasn't too surprised it happened. Just almost shocked that I had gone that long without something else happening first. hehe

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OMG! That is exactly what my family says about me! Though, is it really luck when your bold (some say stupid!) enough to say what you think to people who don't like to deal in truth, and you get in trouble for it? Maybe all of us on this web should think up a nationally based business that we could all invest in and get going for ourselves. Dear Abbey is already taken... hmm... fashion tips and bounty hunting bad pet owners by the members of Auspet.com????? Needs some work.

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hey. All of you clean freaks. I have enough that needs cleaning in my house to keep you busy for months. Free room and board, pets welcome..... :wink:

Jamiya

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Well, I haven't ever been to Texas (that's where you are right?).... and I have been really stressed out. And my house is practicaly sterile now... how many hours is that to Texas from Indiana? And is it BYOD? (bring your own disinfectant)

9. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

har de har har, I could DEFINATELY use a vacation. I've only been to the States once, NY and I LOVED it!! What a wnderful place!

You buy the ticket and I'm there. I'm sure the hubby won't mind when he walks in to find a stranger folding his underwear. :shock:

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nope, not Texas. Lovely Kansas. (LOL!!) There's nothing to see or do, but plenty to clean!

Not far at all from Indiana. Come on down!

Jamiya

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Wow, either that friend was not a true friend or your boss was spying on your computer. They have was of spying on you at work to make sure your not doing personal things there.

About rock stars. Everyone remember Stone Temple Pilots. The last time I changed my phone number, I found out the person that had it before was the guitarist for that band. They are suposed to keep the number dormant for about two years I believe. I could not believe the amount of people that still called. Even their neighbor, a little old lady from their neighborhood watch and his grandma. He lives a few cities over. When we went to buy a t.v. from sears they had told us we got the last one. At the pick up area when they wheeled the t.v. out they called out STP's name. We sat there saying hey thats are t.v. His name was still connected to our phone number. Apparently a sears shopper. Had to clear that up. Ok enough about that. LOL

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

JAMIYA- Kansas huh? Flat, right? And isn't it pink? Well, it is on my map anyway. Can anyone afford to visit bully! BUULY- I'd need a picture of your husband prior to any underwear handling. I mean, come now, I have to draw the line in my dysfunction somewhere!

13. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hehe. oh, I fold his undies for him. I was talking about Jamiya;s hubby. heh. We all know how he isn't a HUGE animal person, so we can bring over our pups for a romp. I'm sure he won't mind too much, as long as we're cleaning.

14. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH I'm in Texas and your all wlcome!!! LOTS to clean here!!!!! I'm not a neat freek, but god I can't stand grit on the floor!!! Especially when you get up at night and you can feel it on your bare feet! errrr

I'm young yet, but damn that Sean Conery gets me every time!!!!! HE may be an old fart, but he's one sexy Son of a gun!!!!!

15. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

CONNERY ROCKS! He sets the standard for sexy men everywhere. First, best and last!

16. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

puttin510- apparently he was a big Sears shopper! Your killing me! :lol: I'm sure he does not want anyone to know that!

17. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL, Bully. I'm just crazy enough to buy you a ticket. Will Harley be needing one as well? :)

Jamiya

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Maybe a cleaning convoy of stressed out strangers and their pets to stay with Jamiya????

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Woot! Clean at last! Nala will be happy to entertain any pets that enjoy games of chase and wrestling and don't mind being chewed on. Bonnie will be happy to look sweet and creep into your heart when you're not looking.

Jamiya

20. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hee hee talk about a vacation!
    Curt always makes fun of me and says I'm like Monica from "Friends". hehe I lvoe to clean up after parties, and FREAK if you don't use a coaster. heh

My alter ego, who knew. 8)