1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

worth a shot looking ofr a picture of taz

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kathy5, Oct 18, 2005.

1. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

hello fellow cat lovers it has been a looooooong time sence I have been here sorry got caught up in life
    my cats are emily & taz

I was hoping that some one on this board saves kitty pictures a while back my putter crashed & I lost all pictures that were on there :cry:
    I had a fav of taz
    it was him sitting by my dinning room tabel & he had this proud look on his face it was taken on the day that I got him back
    so if any one has it or know how I can get to the onling photo album ( I think this sitte had one ) please let me know

here are a few pictures to up date you on the cats
    emily asleep on the job
    ( thank goodness we do not have mice!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

taz the kitty I'm looking for
    [​IMG]

oh and emily became an aunt about 4 weeks ago go here to see daisy's ( emily's sister ) babies
    http://photobucket.com/albums/1003/kathy5/cats/

2. nern

nern New Member

Welcome back! Your pictures are cute and the new babies are adorable. I'm sorry to hear that you lost all of your photos when your computer crashed.

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Welcome back! :D Great pics of Emily and Taz, and the kittens are adorable :)
    (I haven't heard of the online photoalbum, but I hope somebody else has...)

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Very cute pictures. Good to see you back. :)

5. Maraya

Maraya New Member

oh my gawwwd. thanks for alllll the kitten pics..........i went from grouchy to smiling and giggling and "awwwww"ing in seconds.

and your orange cat looks JUST like a kitty i had named Chauncey.........i miss him dearly......thanks for sharing your pics. LUV em!!!!!

6. vene

vene New Member

Great to have you back! Beautiful pics as usual! Good luck finding the old pics.

7. eman

eman New Member

hi
    you can check for your lost picture in www.photobucket.com
    because by looking at ur previous posts, u used that website to post ur pics. so ur pic might be there 8)
    good luck :)

8. eman

eman New Member

is this the pic??

[​IMG]

:wink:

9. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

\:D/ :eek: :p

OMG that is the one where did you find it ???!!!???
    I love you thamk yoo sooooooooooooooooooo much

thank you :kiss_heart:

10. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

:eek: :p :y_the_best:

11. Bente

Bente New Member

Good job eman! :y_the_best:

12. Bente

Bente New Member

Good job eman! :y_the_best:

(sorry double posted...)