1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wouldn't it be great if.....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Apr 22, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

....there was a place where we could purchase Shih-Poo paraphernalia?

Like t-shirts/mugs etc. that say "I love my Shih-poo!" :lol: Or, shih-poo calendars, mouse pads, bumper stickers...

Of course, there should be a place where we could buy items for all the toy mixes that we love!!!

I've looked and looked...... no luck finding such a place yet.....

:(

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

SNIFFFFFFFFF SNIFFFFFFFF!!

I smell a new side business in Poogirl's future, folks!!

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Well... now there's an idea Monster!!! :-#

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh TOTALLY...that would be awesome for all us shih-poo owners out there!!!

I think we just may have an entrepreneur on our hands!!! LOL :lol:

I'm lovin' the idea!!!
    :D

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I would just need to convince my hubby that it would be a positive career move.... :lol:

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Have you tried ebay? They sell like everything on that site. I bet you could get some stuff made at t-shirt shops if you can find one. Dont see them too much anymore, but if you do you could personalize it with your own babys!

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Good point, 3dogs ... eBbay has everrrrrrrrrrything! You should check it out, poogirl, and let us know! I'm too lazy to do it myself........LOL

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh yes, been to Ebay! It was a great suggestion though, thank you! They do have just about everything you could be looking for :D

I think I will just have to be creative myself.. I cross stitch so I could always make something that way.. and I can make my own T-shirt if I really became motivated I suppose! :lol:

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oooooooh!? cross stitch!?

ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

<<<<<casually mentioning that BOTH, mine and bailey's, birthdays are coming up>>>>>

LOL!

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Well on that note Poogirl guess you better get busy!! LOL

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I think you are right! I better get busy!!!! :D

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

It can be done. The poodle forum I go to is in the process of making a poo calendar with all of the poo posters dogs. It is possibly going to be a 2 year calendar. We all helped to pay for ink and paper. One person is doing all the work though. She had done it once before.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Actually... there is a place. You have to do your own design.. but with a couple of good photo's, 30 minutes in a Paint Shop Pro.. you could easily have a great design that could go on T's, mugs, mousepads etc.. and once you set up shop ( set the price at the minimum if you are shopping for yourself :D ) Just order and they print everything with for you.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

Jennifer

14. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

We are doing the maltipoo version of all that ...starting it up this week .No I am not advertising ,just saying it can be done and with a press,I got mine from e-bay pretty darn cheap and my t-shirts too , you can do wonders .A good priinter and a few good paint shops and create programs and yoyu are there ...Costs are realtively low ,supplies ,programs ,good printers all in all about 4 ,000,unless you aim to make a big business out of it .,then oyu are into some real cash .