1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

wow - this place is dying!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Mar 30, 2007.

1. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Halaroo &Chessmind...

You both have such cuties! They all have such bright eyes.

Halaroo, thanks for the well wishes. What you said reminded me of a commercial when they said something about, 'sweet, sweet baby-making time' - I got a chuckle out of that! I don't know if anyone has seen that commercial aside from myself.

I hope that when it's time that my cats will adjust and don't start peeing all over the house. We'll do everything we can to integrate the cats and get them used to a new household.

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Halaroo: Meeko looks almost exactly like Kyrre! :shock: I scrolled down the page in a hurry, but had to go back and see who had posted a picture of my cat, lol :lol:

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks you guys. I think they are pretty cute too! :mrgreen:

Halaroo. Your pics are great. Can't believe how fast our little ones are growing! :D

4. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Hello everyone! Good to actually see some posts on here.

We've had a busy few months here, just before we lost Courtney to a tumor one of our other cats had been quite sick, Tango had been vomiting a lot and we thought we were going to lose him a couple of times, after lots of vet visits and tests/scans/x rays we have just found out he has FTD which is basicly Inflamatory bowel disease, pancreatits and liver disease all at once! We seem to have it under control at the moment by changing his diet, there is no cure or pills to help so we are keeping a close eye on him but hes very happy he just has a 'sick day' every few weeks.
    The other 3 cats are doing fine though, our oldest Mitz is 15 now and in great shape, Rags is going to need some detal work soon, and Bones (the one with kidney disease) had his last 4 teeth removed about a month ago, his last kidney test showed some improvement so were very pleased.

And then theres our stray cat Domino, he pretty much moved in before Christmas, he always ate and slept here, but things got a bit much after Courtney died, Rags started a spraying war with Domino, Bones started weeing in the corner and everyone was stressed, we had to put our cats first and shut Domino out.
    After 2 months of our cats being shut in and not seeing Domino we opened up the catflap again and within a week guess who turned up looking skinny and sorry for himself!
    So today he has turned up with an abcess and cut all over his face, we took him to the vet, the vet has lanced the abcess, given him antibiotics and taken blood to test for nasty diseases, results will be back tomorrow. I have a feeling if all is clear we will be moving him in and neutering him in the next couple of weeks.
    As for me, all I've been doing is working to pay for all these vet bills!

All these very cute pictures of your children are making me want one! My little brothers (ages 6 and 2) will be here later to remind me that they actually make a lot of noise - that should stop the broodyness!

5. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Ginger. I hope Domino has a better time integrating into your house this time. You're doing a wonderful thing!

6. vene

vene New Member

I have to add that not only are the furkids cute, Halaroo and Chessmind's furless kids are just so adorable! :mrgreen:

It's great to hear from everyone! :eek:

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Thanks Vene. :mrgreen: