1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

yes computer fixed pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Rene, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

here are my babies

this is oscar

[​IMG]

and our new baby Sam

[​IMG]

sam and my son so cute

[​IMG]

whiskers he is turning into a butt head in his old age i took a roast out of the oven put it on the counter and he helped himself to the WHOLE thing :shock: [​IMG]

fonzi [​IMG]

and my butters [​IMG]

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Aww, they are all so beautiful! The picture of Oscar is hillarious :lol:

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

So cute :D

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Sam certainly didn't take long to settle in LOL
    gorgeous furkids

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

What a bunch of cute kitties. You have your hands full. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us. :p

6. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

Love your kitties !!!!

What a group of beauties! :eek: :eek:

7. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Great pictures. Whisker's is so pretty, and it looks like Sam has really made herself(?) at home!

8. Rene

Rene New Member

thanks guys i love my babys also Sam is a boy for some reason all my pets are boys Jasmine (my yorkie) is my only girl lol Whiskers in his old age is really becomming a pain in the rear. I cant leave anything on the counter he gets it. the other night i made a roast and my son and i ate then i went outside for a sec and my son yelled OMG i came in and some how whiskers got that HUGE roast off the counter and pulled it to the carpet where him and the yorkies were sharing :roll: he has been doing this ALOT latley little creep lol

9. vene

vene New Member

Awesome pics Rene. Looks like the kittens are all grown up, lol's! You've got a bunch of funny kids! The pictures are priceless! :mrgreen:

10. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Great pictures! Oscar looks pissed though...or had he been into that beer behind him?? :lol: He looks like my Copper Cat too!

11. Rene

Rene New Member

lol coppersmom he got busted he is on my island and he knows he is not supposed to be there, they are only allowed on the counter behind him (where the beer is :oops: ) that is where there food is

12. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

:m39: I thought I recognized that look! My big orange boy gives the same one!

13. nern

nern New Member

Hey, I did'nt realize you had an orangie!?! LOL. Great pictures, Sam looks like he's adjusting nicely. Fonzi and Butters look so much like my Tiddy. :D

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

oscar.....

is an......

orange bengal!!!!

:eek: :p :y_the_best:

(great pics rene!)

15. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol Lynn! :mrgreen:

16. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Are you picking on me again about the orange bengal question?? :oops:

And Lynn--I love the new avatar! You can really see those bengal markings!

17. Rene

Rene New Member

You guys are funny Nern if i could get a real good shot of fonzi's face he really looks like your kitty butters looks like a lion lol he has a huge mane around his neck lol. They will be 1 next month i beleive i got them on june 4th and the lady i got them from said they were 6 weeks but i think they were younger, Cant belive it's been a year already

18. vene

vene New Member

Lol's Lynn. All cute Auspet orange kitties must be Bengals as well including Monty and Pumpkin. :roll: :0017: :m39:

19. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

LOL yall! How about all Auspet cute BAD orange kitties are bengals?!

20. Michelle & Ruby

Michelle & Ruby New Member

Oh.....I LOVE your babies. I think they're all beautiful !!! Whiskers is soooooooo cute! I could take all your kitties home with me!!!!

Peace