1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

your first cat

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by MaryNH, Jul 29, 2004.

1. saintolostcauses

saintolostcauses New Member

My first kitty

Her name was Bambi. We got her when I was 11 or 12 (1992)as a kitten. She was white and grey and very loving and tolerant. My younger sister tortured her the first few years, and she never bit or scratched! She truly was an angel. She died June 22, 2004. She had stopped eating and gotten weak. She died in the car as my mother was taking her to the vets office. She was the nicest, sweetest cuddle-loving kitty. She's been gone a little over a month now and I miss her every day. The last picture I took of her is the background on my computer.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a picture of her in more healthy times:
    [​IMG]
    She had the most amazing green eyes. I miss her :cry:

-Crystal

2. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

saintolostcauses,

What a beautiful cat. I guess the pain is still fresh from losing her. I'm sorry for your loss.

3. vene

vene New Member

I'm so sorry about Bambi. :cry: She did have the most amazing green eyes, a definite beauty!

4. jennyret

jennyret New Member

I believe, as well as I am sure most of you all do, that it takes a very generous and understanding person to be a cat lover. My first cat was Samantha. I was 12 and she was 6 weeks old. She was all black with a tiny spot of white under her chin. She hated everyone except me. She was a petite domestic short hair. Her max weight was 7 pounds. She loved me. She lived with me at my parents house and then moved to two apartments with me. After 17 wonderful years, she developed a rare spinal degeneration disease. I had her cremated and I kept her ashes. She hooked me onto wanting more cats. I have my 20 LB'er (weiner) and my three newest kitten additions (Boomer, Ty, Kobe). I keep Sam's picture out with all my other family photos. She will always be special to me.

5. lgm5309

lgm5309 New Member

my first kitty was Mascot. He was a crazy Orange Tiger cat....crazy. I don't think I had himi very long. I was young but he was MINE. He hated my mom an vice versa. I came home from a three day weekend with my grandparents and ran inside to call Mascot and he never came.

He coughed up a hairball on my moms bed so she shiped him to a farm. She would never let me know where or see him. I'm starting to wonder if she really did ship him somewhere. It makes me very angry. But he is the reason why I got Kiefer (my 2nd) 12 years later.

He is my crazy orange tiger cat.
    i need to get some picture of my beebees for everyone to see.
    sorry if there's any typos...Lydia thinks she's a parrot... :shock: